- Treble Clef
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/b8qyryyyyyyyyy – Level 1 – D 1 Octave
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/bduyryyyyyyyyy – Level 2 – 1st Position All
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/bxsyryyyyyyyyy – Level 3 – Upper Position
- Alto Clef
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/rpwyryyyyyyyyy – Level 1 – D 1 Octave
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/rfiyryyyyyyyyy – Level 2 – 1st Position All
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/rtzyryyyyyyyyy – Level 3 – Upper Position
- Bass Clef
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/ncuyryyyyyyyyy – Level 1 – D 1 Octave
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/nrwyryyyyyyyyy – Level 2 – Cello 1st Position All
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/nguyryyyyyyyyy – Level 2 – Bass 1st Position All
- https://www.musictheory.net/exercises/note/nxzyryyyyyyyyy – Level 3 – Upper Position
- Music Education in the Law – TMEA Resource
- HB 5 and Music Students – TMEA Resource
- GoArts – The website supporting the campaign by the Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA) in conjunction with the Texas Coalition for Quality Arts Education, advocating education policies, primarily at the state level, that ensure all Texas students have opportunities to study music, art, theater and dance.
- Arts Advocacy in pursuing music education and the importance of music education in our public schools.
- https://www.tmea.org/resources/advocacy/local-advocacyAn economic futurist who supports arts education in public schools as means of economic viability for our country.
- http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.htmlHearing the Music, Honing the Mind
Music produces profound and lasting changes in the brain. Schools should add classes, not cut them
Orchestra Games Presentation Guides