We are excited to share our UIL programs with you all tonight at our Midwinter Concert. The program will be announced from the stage. Please help us have a great concert by observing the following concert etiquette guidelines:
Please remind students and other visitors of proper concert etiquette.
– Cell phones must be OFF! (Sometimes even on silent they will make noise, like Amber Alerts)
– Quiet talking or whispering is only allowed when there is NOT a group on stage – Enter/Exit the auditorium ONLY when there is not a group on stage
– Food, drink or gum are prohibited
– Young children or others who are unable to maintain silence should not be inattendance
– Flash photography is prohibited
– Since this is a concert, appropriate applause is always encouraged and appreciated.
It is important however to know when it is appropriate to applaud (for instance, not in the middle of a multi-movement work, or during a grand pause). Always look for the conductor’s baton to come down. This generally indicates the end of the piece.
Mechanisms by John Caponegro
Two Italian Dances arranged by Peter Warlock
Turbulence by William Owens
Ocean Storm by Antonio Vivaldi, arranged by Tom Fritz
Midnight Rain by Susan H. Day
North Country Legend by Mark Williams
Drifen by Shirl Jae Atwell
Testimony by Charlton Singleton
Ironwork by Ted Allen
La Follia by Arcangelo Corelli
Two Norwegian Airs by Edvard Grieg
Rebirth of the Holy Fool by David Balakrishnan